Privacy & policy
Msj company Privacy & policy
Privacy & policy
Last Updated: June 1, 2022
- 2. Information We Collect
- 3. How We Use Your Information
- 4. How We Share Your Information
- 5. How We Protect Your Information
- 6. Your Choices: Updating Your Information
- 7. Links to and Plug-Ins from Other Web Sites or Media
- 8. Children's Privacy
- 9. User Generated Content
- 11. Contact Us
Information We Collect
A. Information You Give To Us
We collect information that you voluntarily share with us through our Site. We may collect Personal Information such as your name and contact information if you choose to provide it to us. For example, our Site provides an option for msjinfosupport customers to make requests for repair services ("Services") through completion and submission of a service request form. The service request form will require you to submit your business contact information, such as your name, business phone number, and business e-mail address, among other things. In addition, you may choose to submit questions or comments to us on behalf of your business organization by completing and submitting a Contact Us form and providing your name, business e-mail and/or business address. msjinfosupports maintains and uses the Personal Information you provide in order to respond to your inquiries and comments, facilitate the service requests you submit for your organization, and analyze and improve our services and to conduct marketing to your organization.
Specifically, the types of Personal Information we collect from you may include:
- Your name
- Your organization's address
- Your business e-mail address
- Your business phone number
- Products and services your organization received from us
- Information you enter into the request forms on this Site
- Information about the type and location of equipment, model, serial number, and service issue for which you are seeking service on your organizations' behalf
B. Information Collected Through Technology
Our Site collects certain standard Internet log information that you do not visibly enter, such as your IP address, browser type, click stream data, HTTP protocol elements, and the status of cookies placed on your computer by Msjinfosupport. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider (ISP), company, or association. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. We do not link IP addresses to personal information.
You can review your Internet browser settings, typically under the sections "Help" or "Internet Options", to exercise choices you have for certain cookies. If you disable or delete certain cookies in your settings, you may not be able to use features of our Site.
Our Site may also use third party analytics vendors such as Google Analytics. Please click here for more information about how data is collected and processed in connection with the Google Analytics service https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners. We and our third-party vendors or partners use analytics data for a variety of purposes such as to improve the design and content of our Site and understand what users like to see.
All non-personal information collected through this Site may be used and shared by us without any restriction. Our Site does not monitor for or behave differently if your computer transmits a "do not track" or similar beacon or message.
How We Use Your Information
We use the Personal Information we collect to serve MS Solutions customers and improve your experience on our Site. Some examples include:
- Providing services to your organization
- Improving customer service
- Responding to your questions or feedback
- Evaluating your service requests
- Processing your service requests
- Conducting research and analysis
- Continuously evaluating and improving our online user experience
In addition to the purposes listed above, we may also use your Personal Information to:
- Communicate with you:Obtain your name for purposes of communicating with you and identifying your organization as a user of the website or our services
- Verify your identity:We may use your Personal Information to verify who you are.
- Respond to your questions and fulfill your requests:We may send you communications upon your request or otherwise with your consent.
- Provide Services and receive feedback:We may request Personal Information in order to provide services to your organization.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information for any reason. We may share your information, including your Personal Information, as follows:
- Affiliated Companies: We may also share your personal data with affiliated companies as necessary for the purposes described above.
- Corporate Transactions: We may need to, and we reserve the right to, disclose or transfer any Personal Information to third parties as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets, or in connection with a corporate reorganization or liquidation.
How We Protect Your Information
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use.
Customer Portal access through our Site is password protected. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords. We have the right to assume that anyone accessing our Site using a password assigned to you has the right to do so. You will be solely responsible for the activities of anyone accessing our Site using a password assigned to you, even if the individual is not, in fact, authorized by you. If you have reason to believe that your account password has been compromised or used without authorization, you must promptly change it, using the functionality provided on the Site. It is also important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer and any password that permits access to it. Be sure to log out of your Customer Portal account or to close your browser after you have completed your visit to our Site.
Please also note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information.
Your Choices: Updating your Information
If you do not want us to collect Personal Information from you, you should not submit such information to us. If you opt-in to receive updates and information from us by completing a form or submitting a request, we may send you e-mails about a variety of topics, products, promotional offers and Company information. In such cases, the contact information you provide to us may be shared externally to enable third-party service providers to send e-mails to you on our behalf, or may be shared in anonymous, aggregated form for generalized user analysis.
You may choose to unsubscribe from such mailing lists. To do so, please either follow the unsubscribe links or instructions on the bottom of such communication or e-mail or send us a message as described on our Contact Us page with your full name and e-mail and a request to unsubscribe.
At any time, you may request to update or correct your Personal Information by contacting us as described on our Contact Us page. We reserve the right to charge a small fee to provide access to or to process any request to update or correct Personal Information.
Links To and Plug-Ins From Other Web Sites Or Media
Our Site is not designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger, and we will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under this age. If you are under the age of 13, do not provide us with any Personal Information either directly, on any website bulletin boards, or by other means.
User Generated Content
Telephone: +1 204-500-3462, +1 204-905-2929
Address : 6781, 121a St, Surrey, BC V3W 1G7, Canada